Thursday, September 29, 2005

Smiling

A lot has happened over the last few days and it's all been GOOD Happy

BF arrived bliddy early yesterday morning and he was a bit cold, I can tell you! Did stuff around the house then went up into town. Couldn't hang about too long as I had to get back to feed the mini-wombles at their house (yes, again...) before going out for one of those r*n things on club night. Oh, how we laughed later when comparing notes on our respective runs. "I told you he was lying" being my best comment when discussing the pace/distance combination quoted before the fast boys left. Lol Left poor BF 'knackered' apparently! Was only a 9 mile run.

Today, after pottering about the house, we were back on the train. And eventually off to Victoria coach station to send him back to scouseland. Felt strangely calm and happy. Usually hate saying 'goodbye' as it means a number of days will drag by before seeing him again. But, he'll be back on Saturday and that's great. Mind you, there will be some other people here and I suspect it will be a bit of a mad and late night......

Then this evening, I had one of my more domestic moments and did cooking! Yes, you read that correctly. Every now and again I have a mad session of cook/freeze activity which sees the evening ending with lots of pots in the freezer, ready for a quick microwave zap at some point in the future. To make it more fun I never label the tubs! So now, there's two sorts of soup and some veg chilli. I surprise myself sometimes.
Cooking Dinner

1 comment:

beanz said...

have a great weekend all of you!