Monday, September 26, 2005

I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesday's grey

Cos Wednesday I'll be with you?

Not sure that's in the original either
Lol

Anyway, it was Monday again. Seems to happen every week. A meeting I hadn't been looking forward to was postponed so that was good. Took lots of biscuits in to the office for consumption by my colleagues. This is one of my new 'rules' - "If other people eat it, you can't". And there were hundreds of biccies shouting "Eat me, eat me" following the weekend when I was told they were vital to household harmony. Pah. Normal house rules apply next time! Was hilarious in the supermarket on Friday, I didn't even know where to find bourbons or custard creams! Went into battle with BT in the afternoon, ah was nice to be back on familiar territory.
Smile

I went running today. That may not seem like much of an achievement but I've hardly been running at all recently. So, Monday evening with the club snails. I ran up there and back, so with the just-under-4-miles I did with them, scraped together a total of 6.66 miles. Actually felt quite good which I was kind of relieved about as have been feeling so down about the r*n thing of late. Hopefully, will fit in a few miles with BF on Wednesday or Thursday as we're supposed to be M-training for
Abingdon on 16 October.

Following the weekend's excitement, I've posted a few pics of the
Little Visitors on my spaces thingy. They're great, aren't they? I can't wait for the next bit where they meet Mega and Mini. Well, actually, I can.......
Googly Eyes

And one or two things were discussed today which made me glad to be finishing work on 09 December.

1 comment:

beanz said...

so pleased you had a good run :>)