Friday, September 09, 2005

Friday.......

No office work today but went in to do a couple of daytime gym inductions. And even if I do say so myself, they were both very good. The first, a lady, had never used a gym before so squeezing as much in to an hour as possible was a challenge!

I took the dressing off my injured elbow and wow, what a multicoloured situation that is! Could have had loads of sympathy points at work with that!!! And did you know meths is a good substitute for Zof? Just don't take your sticky plasters off near a naked flame.

Was almost possibly nearly thinking tentatively about going for a run this afternoon. But, hey, there was a veritable monsoon complete with thunder and lightning. During the storm, spoke to Mini on msn. She asked what we were doing tomorrow and suggested a picnic in Richmond Park. I pointed out the inclement weather...... We'll decide nearer the time!
Thunder

But today, no rain in my heart for a change. Had a chat on msn, more of a marachat really, which was absolutely lovely. Well, I've completed marathons more quickly!

Still miss him though.

1 comment:

beanz said...

have a good day with Mini tomorrow