Friday, September 23, 2005

Ch ch changes......

Funny ol' world. Got up this morning, waiting for phone call as BF was a bit out of sorts last night when we spoke. Couple of hours later and..... I'm not going on my Fitness Weekender! I'm having house guests.
Shock 4

I'm sure it'll be fine. In the meantime, shopping to do, tidying to be done. Eeeekkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Cath Delaney said...

all will be fine.

(think I must be some sort of messiah this morning... the amount of times and people I have said that to!)

beanz said...

er let me guess ........

womble said...

[rush rush rush]

PANIC!!!!!!!

beanz said...

have a great time!

xx

Cath Delaney said...

You will be fine.

Enjoy.

Also.. you two guys.. you know..? I love you two guys to bits. I don't say it enough (you know what kicked this off today).

:o)

womble said...

1...2...3 yep they're all still here so far! Oh and the big one!!!

RobW said...

Oh good - mobile house wrecking machine's

beanz said...

love to you all

xxx

Leon said...

Everone is still in one piece...

Imagine that..!!

And at this particular moment - I appear to be surplus to requirement!!

How COOL is that..??!!

:-D

womble said...

They've gone!!!!!

[Reaches for large beer]

:o))

Cath Delaney said...

[pats wombly on the back]

well done my friend, well done!

;o)

womble said...

Now to find the traumatised cat......