I found this poor thing in my living room this morning! Bliddy cat has got a lot to answer for. Anyway, once I got the young lad from next door to remove froggy for me (I was having a fleeting girlie moment!) I got my revenge. I strapped the cat to the back of my bike and took her off to the cattery for the weekend. Yes. I did use a cat box!
Friday, September 02, 2005
Hoppitt!
I found this poor thing in my living room this morning! Bliddy cat has got a lot to answer for. Anyway, once I got the young lad from next door to remove froggy for me (I was having a fleeting girlie moment!) I got my revenge. I strapped the cat to the back of my bike and took her off to the cattery for the weekend. Yes. I did use a cat box!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment