Today's news? The nice-bloke-but-useless-boss has handed in his notice. No, I don't want his job. For one thing, he's leaving because they wouldn't let him switch to part-time even though he has extenuating family circumstances. And I'm not going to work full-time if I can help it. Feel sorry for the team though. Vacancies to be filled and too much work to be done. I've been there and it made me ill.
Anyway, off to Pontins at Camber Sands on the south coast tomorrow for a Fitness Weekender! In exchange for a bit of 'spotting', I get free accommodation and any classes I feel like doing in my spare time. Going with a good friend, so lots of gossiping and drinking of lemonade I should think. Done a couple before and they are great fun and a wonderful opportunity to try out all sorts of exercise classes. I shall record it as a weekend of cross-training.

6 comments:
Lemonade.
Yeah.
Right.
I believe you too.
We're fitness professionals. We couldn't possibly work with a hangover...
have a great weekend
what does 'spotting' involve?
looking for talent?
(sporting of course)
Change of plan..!!!!!
;o)
"Spotting" is what I'll be doing next time I go on a Fitness Weekender. Basically, we help the instructor with the class. This can mean hanging around at the back doing naff all if you're that way inclined. Or, being more pro-active and helping people with their exercises, ensure they're using correct technique, being safe etc. Last year, my mate and I were highly praised by the rowing tutor. He said we were the best spotters he'd ever worked with.
However, plans have changed. Think my friend is going to kill me.
aah well, you can rest when you're dead though eh
;o)
Post a Comment