Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Washing washing washing!!!

Had forgotten how much laundry is generated by guests! Even small ones. They all use up sheets and pillow cases and heaven help you if five go swimming (apologies to EB)...... And this weekend, what's happening? More guests.... so mad stuffing of washing machine going on. But hey, it's lovely seeing all these people, big, small and in-between size . Wonder if this week's bunch will want to go to the swings, park etc?

Work was well, work today. The not-the-boss chap I do quite a bit of stuff for was back from his hols and catching up on conference calls and everything. Have been asked to lead on our response to BT on a nasty document so I'm working from home on Friday to concentrate on that. Which means...... I won't be back in the office until next Tuesday Thumbs Up And, shock, horror the real boss spoke to me and even asked how I was Fainting He's been interviewing people for the job I turned down!

This evening, I'm trying frantically to do my tax return, 30 September is drawing close. In the meantime, BF is on a bus on his way here, arriving bright and early. So, I'm looking forward to the next few days.

Roll

PS The mad biker Tristan has started well.

2 comments:

beanz said...

hah! I am supposed to be doing my tax return as I blog!!

womble said...

I posted mine at lunchtime :o) Phew, tis the latest I've ever left it. Wonder what I've been doing this year? Was far more interesting having to fill in three employers for the last year!