skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Foreign Travel again
So, why not go to the office in Glasgow for a day? Seems odd, but I picked up my bag, chucked on a thin fleece over my t-shirt, hopped in a cab, on a plane, onto a bus, walked a bit and hey, I was in the office by 09.10. Yes, I did still feel pretty carp on the way there but luckily was kept busy, shock horror! Home again at 22.00. A long day.
Mini left me a message at 07.05 to let me know that she and Mega were all dressed and ready for school, so not to worry about them oversleeping. How sweet she is.
And BF has a cold. Let's hope it doesn't develop into man flu. He needs to be able to enjoy those beautiful children at the weekend.
5 comments:
so he gave me my cold when i visited his blog!
Kindly tell him to keep his germs to himself!
Pix..... You are being naughty now!!!!
;o)
moi??
He didn't sound like he had a cold to me when I "spoke" to him on the new VOIP software that I installed this morning. Well... when I say 'spoke' what I mean is - he spoke, I typed.
SKYPE. Google it. Really. Tis very good.
;o)
Hmmm think that must be the new toy...... (cat out of bag there Cath!)
Post a Comment