Saturday, September 10, 2005

Saturday wait....

A quiet, 'normal' Saturday with the children. We had fun in the High Street, contemplating whether to heckle at the 'launch' of our new-look thoroughfare. In the end we were so apathetic about the revamp we cba and made our way home!

The normally hypochondriacal (?) Mini was most impressed with my multi-coloured knee and elbow. Probably jealous! Mega was in good humour and, don't tell anyone but, apparently he has started shaving. We had an early lunch after which I felt a touch 'strange'. Kind of faint. Not serious but I went to bed and was found, a little later, asleep clutching my mobile! Well, you never know when it's going to beep, do you? Mega had homework to do and Mini made some fairy cakes. And she did the washing up!!!!! I'm quite used to having to clear up after her culinary efforts so this was so wonderful.

Have spent some time yesterday and today setting up a 'spaces' for some of my
photos. The link is over on the right somewhere if you're interested. Not a lot to see so far but it means I'll be able to link to it in future.

Chatted to BF for only a little while today.... He's had a long, hard day and has another lined up tomorrow although at least with some smiley faces to see.

I really really must go running tomorrow. Don't let me make any more excuses.

3 comments:

Cath Delaney said...

You did go running today didn't you say..? 14 miles wasn't it..?

What excuse did you try to come up with that didn't work..?

:-D

Leon said...

She was 'distracted'

;o)

womble said...

Ahem, look up there and over the page....... Yes, it was 14 miles, but I don't do all that training blog stuff :o)