Sunday, September 25, 2005

A weekend...together

An unexpected bonus! Had planned to go away but, didn't and all the mini-BFs came to stay, as did he.
Smile

They arrived in good time on Friday evening. Tired but awake enough to snaffle a fairy cake each (I know children, you see!). Even before bedtime, we had one of those 'out-of-the-mouths-of babes' moments.

And so, the weekend whirled by. Frosties, complicated combinations of sandwiches, swimbling, shopping, tree climbing, deer spotting, parrot sighting, frog seeking, mud sploshing, cat chasing, playing on the computer, remembering there's an N64 + games in the house (and it worked!), photographs, swinging, pizza, pasta, squash (no - juice). Along with breakfast in bed for me followed by everyone playing in bedroom having an hilarious time (but still a tad early for my liking)! Cries of 'I'm hungry', 'can I go on the computer', 'where's the cat?', 'I'm hungry'....

Phew. They are lovely children. But I couldn't eat a whole one.

Daycare Sleeping



8 comments:

Cath Delaney said...

They are indeed lovely children - and you my dear deserve a beer. I know, trust me.

;o)

Anonymous said...

....and lucky me has been back just a ½hour
(It's 01:50)

Can I have a beer too..??

;o)

womble said...

You can have lots of beer. It's in my fridge ;o)

beanz said...

well done for surviving with a smile

xx

womble said...

Next stop, FIVE of them all together.......

womble said...

I'd better get in LOTS of beer for that one.

Leon said...

Five togther will be fine :D

They'll all entertain each other!!!!

.....or WW3 will break out.. one or the other

;o)

beanz said...

well the teenwombles are grown up enough to be getting used to the idea I guess, so it will be fine