Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Tuesday Wednesday stay in bed

If only! But it was back to work via an 07.30 gym thingy. Reminded boss that I need a new contract otherwise I shan't be coming in after 14 September! Brilliant sunshine today, much like yesterday, except that we have refrigeration in the office rather than air-conditioning, so spent most of the day feeling cold! Struggled through the day, followed up on some stuff just to see if any work had actually happened while I've been out over the last few days.

Another attack of CBA this evening. Feeling strangely under-motivated to do almost anything. There's a gap here, in the house.

One thing that has kept me amused during the day has been the onset of competitive Sudoku and I'm winning!
Nerd It won't last though, you know what these under-employed teachers are like Surprised

Had a couple of good conversations with friends and Best Friend too, today, so not all as dreary as it sometimes felt. And can you imagine that I'm actually looking forward to a weekend in Glasgow?

Scottish Flag

9 comments:

beanz said...

mmm competitive Sudoku - we have that in this house

gets serious sometimes!

Leon said...

"...And can you imagine that I'm actually looking forward to a weekend in Glasgow?..."

Yep!!!

:-D

womble said...

Ok, beanz. Race you to the end of a Fiendish.... GO!

Cath Delaney said...

um, I know I sound like a numpty...

but what the feck is Soduko..?

(Do I want to know..? with my time schedule being what it is at the moment and having to make myself an appointment for five minutes peace and quiet..?)

;o)

womble said...

http://www.sudoku.com/

They're in lots of newspapers too and little books at airports and in WH Smith.....

beanz said...

which paper is fiendish?

Guardian has easy, medium, difficult


and I think I am slowest in our house - student beanz and mr are top dogs


but I can do crosswords :>))

Cath Delaney said...

uh oh...

and I'd just found my life too!

;o)

womble said...

The Times has Fiendish, it's where I first found Sudoku last year, before it appeared everywhere else. And lo! Today, they seem to have unveiled 'Killer' Sudoku.... just as I was enjoying 'Samurai'. Go to www.timesonline.co.uk and you should be able to find your way to Sudoku land.

Cath Delaney said...

uh huh no way José

I'm in enough trouble as it is with lack-of-training and lack-of-time-to-do-anything-else-stuff!

;o)