Sunday, August 28, 2005

Dinner and friends

You'd think the night after a social wouldn't be the best time to invite round people you've only just seen, wouldn't you? Who says you have to be sensible?

Menu:
Avocado and grapes
Wild mushrooms in creamy sauce, rice, mixed salad
Exotic fruit salad
Coffee and chocs

Company:
A rarified selection of four forum friends ;o))

Absent:
BF (on duties elsewhere, having arrived safely [phew])

We sat in the garden sipping (!) our wine then headed in for dinner. They ate it all up like good guests and we had a lovely evening. I even did the washing up before retiring for the night. My old washing-up fairy would be proud of me!

6 comments:

Leon said...

And I couldn't be there....

:o(

So - when's the next one..!!!!

;o)

womble said...

We'll have to see..... when might you next be in Londinium?

;o)

Leon said...

An open invitation....??

Excellenté

I'll have to see if I'm allowed to come and play..!!

;o)

womble said...

Better check with that K person......

Cath Delaney said...

ahem... are we all invited then..?

Cos I know of two people would come.

;o)

womble said...

Well you were invited this time, Missy! Of course, you can come to dinner, you just have to make your way to London.