This time Mini decided to sleep for England and I could actually get on the pc!!! By the time she'd surfaced and breakfasted, Mega had returned. None of his team had taken the right worksheet with them for the task and they couldn't get a copy from school. How it had taken quite so long to realise that and get back home.........?
I've said before during the course of this week that my children are great, well they are. We needed to go up the High Street for some minor chores and they didn't flinch once at the idea of pedalling there in the rain. And I did two 'difficult' and one 'fiendish' Sudokus and then was nearly late for track training! Ooops, not a good idea as I was taking it. Unfortunately, fame of the fierce sessions from last year had obviously spread and only two victims/runners showed. Anyhow, they were very good and did 2x(4x400m) with rest time the same as run time as well as all the warm-up, drills, stretching etc.
Chatted to BF during the day, he's still not right and has been told not to go to work on Saturday. I can't really change my travel plans so still won't see him until the evening :-(

Then there's another bliddy 10k on Sunday. Did I tell you I hate 10k races?

3 comments:
Stop whining! 10 K races are great!
:op
See you at Birchwood then....... [evil cackle]
err... you saw me.. not at Birchwood though... mainly because I'm the clever bugger who had a lie in... rather than going buggering about racing like some silly sods
;o)
Post a Comment