Friday, August 05, 2005

Day 1 and the Womble tries blogging

Well, other people have one. So why not me? What will it be about though? Would anyone want to read my ramblings?

I'm not sure I know the answer to most of these questions for a while yet, if ever. However, the 'about' thing - musings on random issues might be a way to describe it all. Who can tell.

This year has been pretty amazing in my life for all sorts of reasons. In fact, this last 12 months has been incredible too, starting with the arrival of my Australian friend and one of her daughters on 06 August 2004. That was wonderful!

1 comment:

Cath Delaney said...

I told you I'd find you lady

:o)

Welcome to Blog City.

and yes, there is a point... unlike writing a diary... a blog asks for comments from your friends and family and in that vein it provides you with feedback and reassurance with whether you are going mad or not.

Soo... write away..

:o)