Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday Monday

So, we survived the meeting of BF, Mini and Megawomble. Then there was the 'favourite brother' (+g/f) test, which seemed to go really well. But then, BF and brother are both really easy to get on with.

Had quiet, easy day. The children refusing to get out of bed and come shopping, claiming "it's only x o'clock in Peru" or plain ignoring me! So, we set off to do shopping and it was probably a lot easier without the other two arguing over stuff. And I still had someone to push the trolley. Lunch in the garden followed by lounging about, struggling over Sudoku puzzles - apparently "these could become addictive!". Dinner in the garden was rounded off by the appearance of bats flying overhead, how wonderful! I love bats, they have a magical quality to me. I could watch them for hours. Enchanting. Bat

A great day, relaxed, easy and enjoyable. Started with me doing something really mad but hey, sometimes you have to "Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway" Smile

No comments: