Friday, August 19, 2005

Miss You

Rolling Stones... "Miss You" (which I have on pink vinyl!!)

I’ve been holding out so long
I’ve been sleeping all alone
Lord I miss you
I’ve been hanging on the phone
I’ve been sleeping all alone
I want to kiss you
Oooh (x lots)
Well, I’ve been haunted in my sleep
You’ve been starring in my dreams
Lord I miss you
I’ve been waiting in the hall
Been waiting on your call.....

That's how it's been today, really.

The picnic in Richmond Park plan was scuppered by Mega announcing he couldn't cycle due to pulling a muscle. That'll teach him to try demonstrating kick-boxing without warming-up! So we had picnic in the garden. The weather has been sultry these last couple of days, not conducive to doing too much anyway, so I wasn't complaining. I even had an afternoon kip, but don't tell anyone. I had a momentary blip of activity where I chucked out yet more clothes. Was very frightening when I realised the oldest were 21 years old...... eeekkkkk! I don't buy clothes very often, I just don't throw them out either. No, actually, two blips of activity. I did some minor gardening which in a paved handkerchief space is never too much like work.

Spoke to BF late on, he'd had a hard day back at work. Not surprising really but not great either. Then I did that falling asleep with contact lenses in thing. Bleary at 04.59 when I finally went to bed.
Tired

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*ring* *ring*

*ring* *ring*

Missing you hun..

< MWAH >