Awoke to beeping on Sunday morning and had a little chat at about 09.30. Then I went back to sleep....... until 14.30!!!! Obviously my body needed the rest and hell, it was a bank holiday weekend and I was on my own. Who cares? Had a nice lounging about afternoon and evening. Rang Mother, who was far more sensible than of late. Actually, rang Father as it was his birthday, but his 'ears' weren't plugged in so he handed me over as he couldn't hear me
Rang the children, they've been having a good time at their grandparents. And spoke to BF later on. We miss each other, sad buggers aren't we?Was determined to go for a run and had agreed to be in my house to lend a book to an IronPerson, so off I went to Richmond Park at 10.20 (bliddy early....). There were loads and loads of runners and cyclists. As the (10.75 mile) run progressed then dawdlers and families made their appearance too. And not a drop of rain. In fact, it was quite warm. So, yay to me. Managed to go out for a decent run on my own! So I showered and then went and sat in my deckchair, soaking up some rays while they're still about.
It being Monday, I then did my snail duties up at the club. I've missed them a couple of times recently, so thought I'd make the effort. And, considering it was a Bank Holiday Monday, there were quite a few about. We did 5 miles on one of our summer, off-road routes. The pace was 2.46 a mile slower than I'd done in the morning, and I hadn't gone fast then..... So, total of 15.75 miles for the day. Not bad.
And then, a chat with BF. He had sent me some pics of him and the children from yesterday. Wish I'd been there. It's difficult being apart.

5 comments:
Wot - no rain - however did you cope ;o)
I wish you had been there too..
You would have loved it
:o)
aww how sweet {hides sick bucket}
bless!
15m in one day - FOOL!
[looks up from sick bucket]
thanks Pix
;o)
Pix - That 15m in one day....
AGAIN
;o)
It's ok, didn't r*n at all today. Can I have my bucket back, please?
Post a Comment