Tuesday, August 23, 2005

In between days

Definitely too much spaghetti about yesterday! Today I had chips. Managed to get to work (and today's gym person did show) and even felt productive. Briefly. My boss showed up. Did his usual thing of almost remembering to say hello but forgetting to do the 'how are you and how's it going' bit. As usual. He's a nice chap but hopeless as a line manager. A little boost to my ego - an ex-colleague rang me late in the afternoon to see if I could possibly do a few days consultancy work. And then I set my out-of-office thingy on the e-mail as I'm not back at work again until next Tuesday. Happy or what?

It didn't rain today and I felt improved on yesterday's clouds. Tomorrow I hope the postie is feeling strong.
Birthday Cake Shame I won't be here when he calls as I'm off to catch the 09.18 from Euston. I'll just have to heave the door open when I return.
Bounce

3 comments:

beanz said...

er is a chorus of Happy Birthday called for?

And train from Euston AGAIN???
Good luck

have a good break

I am verging to York tomorrow so fingers crossed for us both!

womble said...

Just a small one, thanks beanz :o)

Good luck you too on the train! The timetable for Liverpool has the journey an hour shorter during the week than at the weekend at the moment... So I shall get there more quickly :D

Cath Delaney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

;o)