Friday, August 12, 2005

One sleep!!!!

At the end of the day, I'm happy happy happy! I'm on my holiday now, with only 2 days in the office out of the next 10. And tomorrow....... I'll see BF again Raining Hearts

Work, was asleep yet again. Oh well, they keep paying me. Hopefully until Xmas.

Friday is usually track training and so it was this evening. Oh god, how awful was I? I'm usually really good at even pacing. So, whatever intervals we're set off on, I will run them at pretty much the same pace. But not this evening. We did 4x800m with 100m/200m/100m recoveries. Each 800m was slower than the last. My worst worst worst ever track session. Looks good for Abingdon chaps. Not. At least last week on the Richmond Park loop I kept up with the others, even though I am officially the slowest out of the group of four that were there. [Hi, Sarah, Michael and BF]. [Blimey that almost sounded like a training blog entry]. No bagpipes this week either.

The children rang this evening Smile They were at Lima airport, an hour before the gate opened. So, on their way home. I miss them when they're away. Which is strange, considering they don't live with me! A certain amount of talk about huge bugs and hunting for Caymans from Megawomble, so I think the catching up conversations are going to be pretty exciting Smile

This is the end of a long week. And now, now I'm feeling ridiculously warm and happy and............ Saturday is rolling very close. And I've booked tickets for us all to go to Thorpe Park on Tuesday. Eeeek. I'm the one who stays on the ground all day.

Hi to the Scouse bunch. See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

beanz said...

have a good weekend and then a great week with your kids

xxx

Cath Delaney said...

and you looked lovely last night - sorry I was very, very drunk and forgot to say.

Oh and you lost too much weight since march. What have you been doing woman! Second thoughts.. no, don't want to know

;o)