
The weather was glorious, so we all slapped on plenty of factor 25 while in the queue to collect our tickets (tip for the traveller: always book online for these places, you'll save a fortune). I've never been before when it's so busy and the morning was a bit frustrating as the troops only managed three rides before we decided to have our picnic. However, it was a different story apres food and, by the time I'd got back from returning the coolbox to the car (the job of the vertiginous in these circumstances) they'd already been on their next 'big ride' and were in the single rider queue to go on it again! And they were all knackered by the time we left at about 5.30pm. Indeed, the miniwombles both fell asleep on the fairly short journey home. I just had a crick in my neck from looking up in the air all day.
For the record, yes I did go on a ride - Rumba Rapids - so I left the ground but only got as far as water level!
Then, the lows. The phone beeped this morning, could I ring? My world nearly fell apart when it had only just started to see some sense and order and future. But it's all ok. And this has made me realise how much BF means to me. And thanks to BF#2 for calling and reassuring me.

2 comments:
You are most very welcome my dear and when I have finished here you will have some evidence in your email box for that reassurance!!
< mwah! >
;o)
Thanks, Cath, and yes I have the evidence! Must buy lots of cotton wool for wrapping purposes!!!
Post a Comment