Thursday, August 11, 2005

No exercise!

Today I didn't run. I didn't cycle anywhere. And you're not going to catch me swimming, oh no! I did another gym induction but that doesn't count as exercise for me - "show and go". I probably walked around 3 miles but that's fairly normal.

And I was still tired. Had to keep getting up and have a wander around the office. Would have been too embarrassing to have my head crash on the desk. Only 3 more days out of the next ten working days actually at work, so that's rather good :-)

Plucked up courage to ring Mother. Wish I hadn't. Found myself biting my tongue and not saying stuff more than I was making any words come out. She asked if I thought she should go to see her brother, so I said "yes, in my view you should". So then she says "oh well, if that's what you think.....". Aarghhh, can't she make her own mind up?
Lips Are Sealed

And I've finished the results thing from the relays and e-mailed it to loads of people. I do hope they appreciate the effort...... oh yeah, oink flap.

I sent Miniwomble a text message for her birthday but I suspect she's in a jungle somewhere and so hasn't received it yet. Seems odd not to speak to her today. But hey, I'll see her and Megawomble on Sunday, that'll be great and "interesting".

So, one more day at work and then a fab weekend in store with Best Friend Smile
I can't wait Clock

2 comments:

beanz said...

have great weekend, both

Cath Delaney said...

seconded here - have a fab weekend guys (hopefully see you tomorrow! we'll see!)

:o)