
Perhaps it was the 'excitement' and sheer relief of getting the relays out of the way but today I was absolutely shattered. I so didn't want to get up, let alone get up and do another 8am gym induction. Fortunately, today's inductee was very good - and early - knock me down with a feather!
Work was..... well, work. One useful thing I did was look at my days worked and due until the end of my to-be-extended-until-Xmas contract. I'm going to have to try quite hard to take more time off :o) Can't think what I'll do in those days.
Wednesday night is club night. Did 8.08 miles (approximately!), including 3.5 miles along the towpath between Kingston and Hampton Court bridges. What a lovely evening, I almost enjoy running sometimes..... And then I had to make sure that the infamous bread pudding leftover from last night was eaten up - mission accomplished without too much trouble. Seems that we've had some positive feedback for the relays, even "well organised" yee ha!
Long but interrupted phone conversation with Best Friend, flaming phone networks grrr. Will be good to see him on Saturday. Very good. In fact, can we just skip Thursday and Friday? Ah, best not skip Thursday as Miniwomble will be very upset at her 12th birthday being deleted. Twelve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And she's probably deep in the jungle still so won't be able to speak to her. Six years ago it was the eclipse on her birthday and we watched it from the foothills of Hampstead Heath and drank champagne afterwards. Have you ever seen a cake with black icing? No? Well if you have an eclipse cake you need black icing, it was brilliant! We'll probably have one of our joint 'pretend' birthdays next week. They're a bit like the Queen's official birthday
Roll on Saturday

7 comments:
Karen - methinks you need to either uncheck the listings thing on blogger...
....or explain how you ended up with all these lovely men here..?
huh..?
mmmm womble - lots of new friends!!
take Cath's advice
well on this anyway ;-)
Gawd, it's complicated innit?
Do you like the pic of Mini?
Thanks Beanz!! and err, if she and her best friend hadn't taken my even earlier advice we wouldn't all be beaming with happiness for them !!! (Just sayin'!! ;o) )
>>>BEAM<<<
(not that I had anything to do with it at all... no, t'wasn't me miss!)
;o)
Miniwomble looks.... bored. 12 eh. Oh to be 12 and to look like that. She's a cutie though isn't she!
love the pic :>)
you see when you have all the clues (AKA links) it all makes perfect sense!
(scratches head at the thought of ANYTHING involving this lot making sense!)
Sense?
Post a Comment