Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Sheer madness

Definitely.

Want to
know more?

Please don't feel that I'm asking you to sponsor me. It's a convenient page to explain to people how mad I'm being. And yes, if anyone feels so inclined, then do please put your hand in your pocket for my favourite charity!

And indeed, thanks to the lovely boys and girl who have stumped up already!!!

9 comments:

Cath Delaney said...

DO IT!! I'll sponsor you!

¦oD

womble said...

Show us your money and I'll do it. I've already shown mine and booked it........................................

b-z said...

rather you than me-ulp

womble said...

Oh no, rather you than me!

Cath Delaney said...

I'll give you my money on 29th!

b-z said...

bugger off
im scared of heights!

womble said...

Bet I'm scareder!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to do it!! I'll sponsor you on pay day!

Yay for Womble of Sydney. Or are you gonna become a Wombat now?

womble said...

Wombats are huge!!! I'm small and furry :o)