Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'm a Mummy again!

Life is Strange (Marc Bolan & T.Rex 'Tanx'), for sure. Small things happen and you smile.

Yesterday, the children were at my house, Mega on the computer and Mini was out in the garden. I was catching up on some domestics. "Mummy" came a voice with a certain insistent tone in it. "Yes?". "Come out here, there's little fish in the pond!" And there were! My three 'big' goldfish have managed to reproduce - I think we've spotted four separate baby fish so far, two teeny weeny ones and two a bit bigger. And it made me smile. Nothing terribly important but it made me smile.

And today, I ran a half marathon with a friend. It was very enjoyable and we were extremely close to our pre-race target, in fact, close enough. That was really good.

But I've got a cold. The doctor will be impressed when I see him in the morning.

No comments: