Thursday, September 21, 2006

Back one step

So yesterday I didn't get any faintness at all and I ran about 7 miles in the evening. Today, the faintness is back and I had to come home. Part of me tried to be sensible and take the opportunity to get the bloods done. Hmmm. Foiled. My GP had omitted to mention the requirement to fast before the test. Now I'm going to bed to see if the world is any better when I get up again.

Depressed

Good news last night for one of my friends. I had a great chat with the sister of the other, hopefully all is ok. Phew.

[Edit later on]

I slept despite the noisy oiks outside yet again. I think there must be an X on the pavement outside my house and a little sign "Shout from here". Not sure the faint thing has got any better. Tingly sensations and oddly heavy legs. Abdomen is tender to touch - guts have deteriorated again. Will see doctor again on Monday.

Really don't want to go to work. But can't afford not to. 16 working days left. 33 sleeps.

3 comments:

b-z said...

(((((((()))))))))

Mx said...

Sleep tight huni.

beanz said...

((((womble))))