Thursday, September 07, 2006

42

Life, the Universe and Everything.

What is it all about? I've had a real crappy day. Don't know why.
Work started off pretty frantically, full of briefings and questions, but I knew it was happening. But as the day wore on, I didn't want to be there. I wanted to hide in a corner.

Running buddy couldn't come over and I definitely couldn't make it on my own. Nearly cried on the bus from work to Waterloo. Got home at a complete loss. Chatted to Mini for a while on msn. She's had to do some homework on family names using an interesting
website. It gives geographic occurrence of names at two dates. She's taken on my suggestion of doing a bit extra on the homework front, especially if it's something interesting. I hope she can keep that up.

So, I've had some pasta for my tea. A can of diet pepsi and there's no drinkable alcohol in the house. I took the champagne out of the fridge to stop me sinking it a couple of days ago. Good move. Sort of. So now what? There's clothes that need ironing. A tax form to be done by the end of the month. Tidying up. Washing up (keep fingers crossed for one of the fairies on that). Booking more things for the holiday. But I can't face any of it. Think I'll go to bed.

And why blog this crap? Who knows. Well, you're reading it.

6 comments:

beanz said...

{{{}}}

maybe a reaction to things past?

Cath Delaney said...

Definitely a reaction to things past. It's a rollercoaster. And like ALL rollercoasters it DOES have to end somewhere.

((hug))

Mx said...

Why? So we can tell you we care. And we DO care. No doubt it is a reaction - you're still in the grieving process. Baby steps...

b-z said...

yes
Its a case od 2 steps forward, and sometimes a step back
I think you just have to get through when its like that and await the next lot of progress
which will come
xx

womble said...

Ok, for those of you conspiring last night.... I have made a doctor's appointment for Monday morning. Was hoping to get one for this afternoon so I could leave work early but I'd left it too late.

Not much better tbh :o(

Highway Kind said...

I was just going to ask if you felt any better today - but I see from your last reply that you don't.

Perhaps tomorrow will be better or the day after that. Whenever, sometime things will get better.

Take care