Thursday, September 14, 2006

No answers

So, I go along to the hospital this morning, thinking I'm going to have a scan of this mystery mesenteric cyst (possible, undiagnosed as yet). But no. This is the appointment to see the chap who decides whether I get the scan or not. Not that he has the previous scan in my notes, in fact I had to tell him why I was there. So he asked about symptoms - basically none. So I thought, oh I'll mention runner's trots! Just for a laugh. And the nasty stomach cramping that I get every now and again. Neither of those seemed to impress. He did give me the chitty for a scan though. And he said he could feel something when he prodded me. Mind you, so could I when he prodded 'it'. All fascinating but I'm sure it's nothing. Have to wait for next bliddy scan appointment now though. Let's hope it's before my holiday. And yes, I did give them the dates.

Four weeks of work left.

39 sleeps
Lol

5 comments:

Cath Delaney said...

Oh don't get me started!

¦oD

b-z said...

A practical suggestion
did he write your holiday dates physically on the form?

If not, then telephone x ray and tell THEM

Mx said...

39 sleeps! Pah!!

:o))

womble said...

b-z, yes, the lady on the radiology counter wrote them on the form.

Shame about yesterday really. The other week, when I had the trouble with my eye, the NHS was really good.

beanz said...

{{Karen}}
x