Friday, September 29, 2006

Ladeez and Gentlemennn

Presenting.... the new bicycle!!!!















And, the real star of the show - little bruv. Erstwhile poster of comments but also the best bike putter-together in Tooting! Available at a reasonable rate!

7 comments:

b-z said...

Phwooooooaaaaaaaaaaar!

womble said...

Ruth, I'm sure you mean the bike ;o)

beanz said...

I was just about to say something similar to Ruth!

Anonymous said...

It must be about the bike with that picture, jeeze...

b-z said...

beanz and i LIKE bikes

he he

XFR Bear said...

bet you two fancy a ride, eh? ;o)


smutty buggers!

it looks great - why no tri-bars though, you'll need those for the Big Woody won't you?

Anonymous said...

Do please note how I had to attach the front mudguard to the rack mounts on the fork, cos of the disc break not allowing me to attach it to the fork eyelet. And also the artistry of bent wire connecting the rear mudguard to the frame eyelet around the rear disc break. I thank yaw. Just don't ask about how we're gonna attach the rear rack...