Sunday, October 01, 2006

Saturday didn't start...


There was a social on Friday. Lots of people there. Lots of people staying at my house all over the weekend. I had the mother of all hangovers on Saturday. The girls and I had a quiet night in! My darling senior teenager was very understanding and mostly stayed hidden, poor boy! Finally got the house back to myself some time this afternoon. I did a run. Just.

And tomorrow? I've told myself I'm cycling to work.......

After little bruv complained about the pic I posted of him, I thought I'd put this one up. If you want to see him in print you have to start buying Cycling Weekly, he seems to have some way of appearing on the front cover.


Bow Down

3 comments:

beanz said...

men in uniforms!!

Anonymous said...

That's the last time I ever fix your bike!

It'll be in the next issue of Cycle Sport monthly, not Cycling Weekly, though I do work on both titles.

Sales will soar. Or plummet more likely :o)

Mx said...

Sorry for over-running your house all weekend - but you are most certainly a fab hostess! :o)

Thanks for putting us up - and for putting up with us!