Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Funny ol' world

You think you're doing ok, then you fall back again. A few words, a conversation of fraught emotion. Why do we do these things? Your friends hit a down at the same time and you feel you can't help them the way you want to because you're wrapped up in your own little world. And I expect we none of us has unreasonable demands of life. A little peace, a little happiness, friends, family. That's all.

In three weeks time, I'll have arrived in Sydney. Damn, there's a lot to do before then. I may have to put off putting the world to rights.

2 comments:

b-z said...

thats the way it goes
sometimes there are steps back
but we keep moving forward, however slowly that is

x

Mx said...

Dammit - does that mean I'll have to put it right instead - not sure I can be trusted!

(((((K)))))