Tuesday, August 29, 2006

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've booked my tickets. So here's the planned itinerary for you all to feel a little jealous.....

24 October depart Heathrow in the evening, arrive Sydney early on 26 October
Sydney Opera House
03 November leave Sydney by train to go to Melbourne to enjoy the Spring Carnival including the Melbourne Cup
Horse Racing
10 November leave Melbourne by train to go to Adelaide
Koala
17 November leave Adelaide by train to arrive in Alice Springs the next day
Alice Boiling Hot
19 November fly from Alice Springs to Uluru
Ayers_rock
22 November fly from Uluru to Perth
Reef
29 November leave Perth by car for an adventure with my best Aussie mate Paul to drive back to Melbourne
Map Didgeridoo
20 December leave Melbourne arrive Heathrow very early on the 21st.

Australian Flag


"I'm so excited, I just can't hide it......"

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope they've relaxed some of the security at the airports a little, as it's a loooooooooong way without a book or an ipod... x

b-z said...

I am jealous

BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a good time
x

beanz said...

there don't seem to be any races in there?

Cath Delaney said...

hmmfph

I'm so jealous.

Hopefully I'll get to see you though before you go.

:o)

womble said...

little bruv, you'll have to explain this ipod thing to me one day.

b-z, you're supposed to be jealous ;o)

beanz, I'll take my kit just in case.

cath, you just have to get yourself to the September social or make a special trip :-))

[tie me kangaroo down, sport....]

Anonymous said...

Delighted for you girl - about time you did something for yourself. (I wonder if you'll come home.... all those Ozzie surf dudes... hmmmmm!!!)

:o))

Anonymous said...

ipods are the walkman of today!

And it's iMac, not i-Mac :o)

womble said...

So it is.

[chuckle]

Cath Delaney said...

Wombly, I shall get to Lahndan social if it kills me. I have a date the next day...

(and no, it's no one you know!)

¦oD

womble said...

Yes, caff. It's the 30th the next day, isn't it???

;o)

RobW said...

I'm so jealous I'm going to have to cancel the flight plans for all routes to Australia on that day. ;-)

womble said...

8-| at Rob.......

Highway Kind said...

How great to have a brilliant plan!