musings from a small furry person
This is the bike I had until this afternoon.
bar stewards!
Cattle Prod 'em I say]:o)
Have put a posting on the londoncyclesport.com. Look on the bright side, we can go shopping for a new bike together! x
Grrrrr!The offer of a borrow of my MTB still stands :o)
*****bleeep
That lock looks just like one of mine a few months ago- cut neatly and cleanly and laying uselessly on the pavement.I now carry around a lock thats about as heavy as the bike!commiserations it is a rubbish thing to happen
Post a Comment
6 comments:
bar stewards!
Cattle Prod 'em I say
]:o)
Have put a posting on the londoncyclesport.com. Look on the bright side, we can go shopping for a new bike together! x
Grrrrr!
The offer of a borrow of my MTB still stands :o)
*****
bleeep
That lock looks just like one of mine a few months ago- cut neatly and cleanly and laying uselessly on the pavement.
I now carry around a lock thats about as heavy as the bike!
commiserations it is a rubbish thing to happen
Post a Comment