Thursday, August 03, 2006

Black Thursday

Don't know why. It just was. Have had some lovely conversations over the last day or two, where I think it's all been moving forward. Then this morning, wham. Overwhelming desire to cry hits me in the office, and all I'd done was put milk on my muesli for breakfast.

Physically a bit carp too. Right eye was sore yesterday, so much so I even took the lens out in the evening. At bedtime, I spotted a little 'blister' on the cornea. Panic not, I've had it before. But it means not wearing lenses for a few weeks until it self-heals (if my assumption is correct that it's the same thing). I've booked an appointment at the opticians for Saturday. The glasses I've got were bought in a hurry last time and they're not good. My head was sore behind one ear before lunchtime and I don't think the prescription is anything like right. So, new glasses.... £££.

Left work early. Moped about. Felt shit. Whinged to friends. Oh. I've won £50 on premium bonds. Put that in the holiday piggy bank.

I'll go hide.

4 comments:

Cath Delaney said...

If it helps I had a sh!te day as well.

House equity forms came. Knocked me for six really. 10 years down the drain. Good eh..?!

XFR Bear said...

Hey - it'll happen. It's not always going to be moving forward. FWIW, I think it's pretty normal. Doesn't make it any easier though.

BUT - you will get through it.

Happy to chat or pop over anytime ((( K )))

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Bear said - good days n bad days = totally normal. Hugs huni.

Anonymous said...

Oh - and Cath? WTF you doing up at that time - call me, girl!!!!! (Sorry Karen - hijacking your space!!)