So what? You say. Well, not much running has happened of late. First of all it was far too hot (remember that summer we had?), then, life took over for a while. And more recently, I've been having a real crisis about being able to run at all. Anyway, this afternoon an old friend and I decided we could combine two "cba"s into one run and it worked! Lovely run, one of my favourite routes into Richmond Park, adding a little on the end to make it 8.5 miles. Good company and we realised we'd never run together before!
Watch out world, I'm back.
Possibly.
For the record, July's total was 161 miles, including my record-breaking 65 mile week! Advance warning - August will be lucky to reach 100. I've been cycling quite a bit. Does that count for anything?
And yes, might change the name to YoYo Blog. Boing up, boing down......
Monday, August 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Of course cycling counts!
Yay - well done on the run!
Try not to worry about the figures for running and beat yourself up - you've been through a lot the past few weeks and you can't expect to necessarily keep going as if nothing had happened. It just "is" and that's okay - you'll get back.
Okay - Abingdon is a slight pressure, but ultimately - there'll be other maras - take some time for yourself :o)
what's the worry?
of course you can run - you're a runner
even when you are not running you are still a runner
and I hope cycling counts I find it much harder work than running!
x
I'm with b-z - I find cycling much harder!
But - yay you! I'm more glad you enjoyed it than the fact you actually did it!
(PM does celebratory cartwheels thru the blog...)
Blimey - thought you had a dodgy back Min!
Of course cycling counts! It's all I do, so it must! And it's easier than running! Want me to bring that spare skid lid round for Mega sometime, or bring it with me down to M&D's?
Virtual cartwheels Bear!
Hi little bruv ;o) Could you bring it along to the *party*, please? Hopefully it will fit into the microscopic hire car...
Ok, so that's my environmental blunder for the year. But have you seen the timetable for trains between SW London and Dorset on a Bank Holiday Sunday?????
Post a Comment