musings from a small furry person
Oh, now you're just showing off. Australia and Green&Blacks chocolate... with smileys!;o)(and will August social do for noodles..?)
Would that be 25 August do you think?[checks busy social calendar, scrubs out dinner with Hugh Grant]Yes, that should be fine!!! Do you fancy going to see Bjorn Again on the Saturday night???
Ooohhhh I'm not sure but I've not seen them - qould be fab tho wouldn't it..?!!! ¦oDYes, lets do!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, now you're just showing off. Australia and Green&Blacks chocolate... with smileys!
;o)
(and will August social do for noodles..?)
Would that be 25 August do you think?
[checks busy social calendar, scrubs out dinner with Hugh Grant]
Yes, that should be fine!!! Do you fancy going to see Bjorn Again on the Saturday night???
Ooohhhh I'm not sure but I've not seen them - qould be fab tho wouldn't it..?!!!
¦oD
Yes, lets do!
Post a Comment