If you go back to the very first post on this blog, you'll read about the visit of my Australian friend, Paul. She arrived on 06 August 2004 and stayed 6 months.Guess where I'm going at the end of October??? Was supposed to be going next year, with Leon, but hey, things change don't they? Anyway, this job finishes on 27 September, then there's a bit of a marathon on 22 October. So I shall be off shortly after that, returning in time for my stint at Crisis Open Christmas. Detail to be fixed!!!
I e-mailed my friend with the idea yesterday and got the reply today. She said something like "I would be over the moon if you could come visit." So, I make myself unavailable for work until the New Year and take the opportunity to go to Oz for longer and without worrying about annual leave and so on.
Now where's the crowbar to open the piggybank...........

4 comments:
Oh brilliant!! So now we can become a Wombly-Adventure planning thing!
Fantastic - what a great thing to look forward to :>))
yay - great news :oD
Wow - my bestest friend in the whole wide world went back to Oz about 9 years ago and we're always promising to visit each other, but never seem to have the time or the money!!! Have a wonderful wonderful time!!!!
Post a Comment