But, if anyone is interested, I've been running recently.
01-07/05/06 32.6 miles
08-14/05/06 23.46 miles
15-21/05/06 34.29 miles
22-28/05/06 35.19 miles
29/05-04/06/06 27.95 miles
May: 136 miles
05-11/06/06 36.43 miles
12-18/06/06 55.9 miles
19-25/06/06 45.6 miles
26/06-02/07/06 48.45 miles
June: 180 miles
Yesterday, I did a lovely, hilly, scenic 20 mile off-roader in deepest, darkest (well, very sunny) Surrey. Yes, it was a bit hot. Bizarre kit incident: became aware of rubbing of camelbak on shoulder/upper back. Gradually decided it was combination of bra and rucsac. Said bra has cross-over straps which rubbed against rucsac. So, in middle of woods somewhere am doing strange re-arrangement of straps (bra not camelbak) courtesy of fellow female runner while other companion is having a 'pub' stop! Fortunately, straps adjustable!
Trailwalk pah!!!
And in there somewhere were a 10k pb and a 1 mile pw! The pw was after three days totalling 35+ miles.
You may recall that I did 180 miles training for FLM. So I don't need to do anything else for Abingdon, do I?!
Monday, July 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
quite so
get your feet up and taper;)
Yes - definitely over training ;o)
taper time I am sure!
that's serious miles
and secretly too!
I had an abrasion incident at the weekend too - forgot the bodyglide - I will not again!
If this is your base level of running, what sort of milage will you be doing when you ramp up the training for Abingdon?
It could be impressive.
Post a Comment