Thanks, you two. It was taken in early November last year standing by Lodore Falls in the Lakes. Miniwomble has decided to grow since then and is now only about an inch shorter than me! Yes, tis a lovely pic, I found it in the 'wrong' folder on my pc and thought I'd post it :o))
You look so contented!! haven't heard form you in a while but realise things are busy with growing children and birthdays. It sounds like life is busy with running, kids, work and Leon. P
6 comments:
(((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))
This is the first time I see the face behind the writing. AND it is a great picture.
Lovely.
Thanks, you two. It was taken in early November last year standing by Lodore Falls in the Lakes. Miniwomble has decided to grow since then and is now only about an inch shorter than me! Yes, tis a lovely pic, I found it in the 'wrong' folder on my pc and thought I'd post it :o))
I took that piccy.
FF.
I don't know i go away for a few days and there's a flurry of posts!
lovely pic
(((())))
You look so contented!! haven't heard form you in a while but realise things are busy with growing children and birthdays. It sounds like life is busy with running, kids, work and Leon.
P
Post a Comment