Other people seem to worry far more about things than I do. Let's hope I continue to be proved right. Optician flipped when he saw my eye and rang on-call opthalmologist and then told me to get over to St Georges Hospital, now. Wouldn't mind, but he knows I cycle. Anyway, superb attention care of NHS, even on a Saturday afternoon. Was at hospital less than 45 minutes. Came away with two lots of drops, and letter to go to Kingston eye clinic on Friday. And instructions not to wear contact lenses

I have an appointment for a CT scan mid-September. Apparently a possible 'mesenteric cyst' showed up on a pelvic scan that I had recently. More "Oh, there's nothing wrong really.". Ok, so I googled it. It's unusual in adults. Nasty or not, could be either but if whipped out no problems likely. But tis all such a bliddy nuisance.
And how are you? Fit and well? I always say yes. Except today. When twice I found myself saying "Yes, except for stress."
Cycled about 15 miles. Ran nowhere apart from round in circles in my head.

2 comments:
Cyst -- getting sorted which is good.
Eyes -- pay attention to instructions. You don't want to lose your eyesight.
Cycling -- yay! me too.
Running circles in head -- when you discover a way not to do that, let me know.
Having had an eye problem that did go wrong, I know just how painful these things can get - better safe than sorry!
Post a Comment