I forgot today that just because I might not want to talk, it doesn't mean that nobody else does. Some of my friends have far more pressing troubles than mine. And I should remember that.
Found this quote today, too:
"I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions."
Dorothy Day, 1897-1980, American author.
It kind of fits quite nicely with the motto from my fortune cookie last week when I went out with the children:
"You are what you think. You are what you go for. You are what you do."
Anyone else want to kick my backside please feel free.
Monday, August 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nope. No kicking of backsides here.
:o)
None 'ere either!
Well, perhaps Cath's - will you please go to bed!!!!
¦oD
You're hanging around Samm too much making offers like that!
:op
Post a Comment