Sunday, August 06, 2006

Two years ago!!!

Today has been the two year anniversary of Paul, my Australian friend coming to stay. And now I'm making my plans to go back there. I'm looking forward to this trip so much. I've been to Australia once before but only for two weeks. Paul's daughters threw a surprise party for her 40th birthday and invited me. Not an invitation you turn down! So it's great to be able to spend more time with her on this trip.

My eye hasn't really been so sore today. I've been putting in the drops and wearing my specs. Trouble is, I'm not sure if they're now trying to induce another headache due to the old prescription. I should be able to collect new ones on Tuesday so I might able to run then too.

Have been doing cleaning and clearing and tidying up today. I've done the washing up this evening!!! My two washing up fairies will be proud of me.

And I've been thinking about long journeys.

No comments: