skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Silly message!
Got to the station ready to catch the 06.37 train. The dot matrix board said "Due to a train failure at Norbiton all trains from Shepperton are replaced by a bus service." Now, why should I know or care where a train has been before it gets to my station? I just need to know it's going to Waterloo. On the platform bewilderment was rife, people obviously pondering the same question as me. Would have been so easy for them to put up information on the next three trains as usual with 'cancelled' next to the trains from Shepperton, then stick up the occasional message about the bus. So, I started to text client for 07.30 gym induction and the train comes in. Panic over!
I'd put my contact lenses in on the basis that I could then take them out again when right eye got too sore. Amazingly, after yesterday, there was a niggle but nothing nasty enough to make me resort to glasses again. I shall still go to the opticians tomorrow though.

Today found me in generally better humour than yesterday, thank goodness. Got home to find my photo from Elmbridge 10k had arrived. Don't often buy them, but this was reasonably priced (£7 and I seem to have been sent two copies) and a half decent pic. I've put it in the frame with last year's.
3 comments:
woo, you look like you're doing it properly there..!
(note PM, reasonable time of post!)
:o)
Very good posting time, Cath!! Of course, you can put whatever time you like on the blog post itself.....Ahem.
Comments about how gorgeously streamlined I look can be made too :o)
Well, I was thinking how well defined those arm and leg muscles are so you must be doing something right.
Hey you will laugh, I been to bike shop and bought meself some poncey lycra - with padding!
¦oD
Post a Comment