Sunday, November 27, 2005

Where's it all going to go???

The Big Move (-in) has happened Smile

So what's been happening over the last few days since then? Well, the sorting-out has commenced. The finding of space. The "Do we really need this many pillows/towels/mugs/curtains?" question. We've made progress though, it's a lot more sorted than Thursday night!!! There was the fab London social on Friday night. Lots of drinking and snogging and checking of six-packs...... And Mr FF stayed over [parp].

Saturday saw three of us go to see the new Harry Potter film, at least two with accompanying hangovers. It's very good, do go. So good, in fact, that I kept getting vertigo. I do wish they'd stop flying around all the time.

Sunday I had breakfast in bed! What a result! I could get used to this Lol Hmm then we went for a r*n. What with him having a deferred place and me getting one of those easily-obtained ballot places, I think there's some training ahead of us. Only 21 weeks to go.

Tomorrow, there's a cab coming to collect me at 05bliddy30 to take me to Heathrow for a day of joy and work in Glasgow. Can't wait.

4 comments:

Highway Kind said...

I love all the optimism, happiness and excitement in your blog.

Good luck to both of you.

Anonymous said...

So it is really happening!!! Must some special guy you have there. Enjoy the togetherness or should that be cosiness of living together. (about time really)

beanz said...

so pleased its all come together

xx

womble said...

Thanks, everyone!

Yes, Paul, he is very special :o)) Hopefully, we'll have the place tidy enough for when you come back in 2012!!!!