
The Garmin said I did 1349 miles tonight. Technology's wonderful, innit? Was quite fast over the first 1342 then slowed to about 10m/m. That would have been the bit where I ran from my house to the club, round with a select band of unfrozen snails (must have anti-freeze in the snail-slime) and back home again. Bliddy cold but then I did warn in one of my postings that Winter was about to start!
Work was tedious (7 days to go). All the way to Finchley Central (north London and a long way from south west London) for a meeting where I really didn't know what was going on. Did the narcoleptic thing again which is a shame after I did really well last week. Couldn't get use of a computer after the hour I sneaked in before the meeting. So after a ranting conference call I made my way home. Of course, I'd arranged for an e-mail to go to my home address so I could work on it - and yes I have!

2 comments:
Is that ALL you managed? Would have thought that being a PT and all you could have done more at least 1400!
I know, Pix, I know. Just a few more miles....[hangs head in shame]
Post a Comment