Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The end of the beginning?

Had an odd e-mail from HR person today. Trying to book a meeting with me to discuss my shortly-to-finish contract. Hmmmm. There's an apparent assumption in her message that I know what's going to happen. As if! Oh well, I'll find out soon enough.

In the meantime, seeing as I'm now not back at work until Monday (in Scotland again), I shall be busy. Collect van tomorrow and head north. Go out for meal with friends in the evening. On Thursday drive back home. Together.

Bounce

7 comments:

beanz said...

:>))

womble said...

Thanks, beanz. Very very :>)) indeed!

RobW said...

I'm so pleased for the 2 of you. :<)

beanz said...

so is it done yet????

Leon said...

Yup

:o)

womble said...

Well, apart from working out where *everything* is going to go......

:o)))

beanz said...

plenty of time ...


when is the next invasion??