skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hmmm interesting....
I know that sometimes people get upset when the 'wrong' people read their blogs or comment on them. I've tried to hold to the view that if you're worried about who is or isn't going to read it then don't write it. Today, that was tested. Miniwomble is with me for the next few days. She was on the pc and we got on to the subject of blogs, did she have one etc? The answer was no, but she'd like to have her own blog. So, we set it up, and by way of example, I showed her a few, including my own. She then spent ages reading it! And I thought, is there anything on here that I wouldn't want her to read? The answer was 'no', in fact I told her she might be pleasantly surprised.
Am I going to read her blog? Only if she tells me that it's ok. Otherwise not. And I'll keep my word. I'm quite good like that
Tomorrow morning, I go to collect hire car and we make our way north, calling in for BF and FF (shame XFR isn't coming to complete the F-ing set!) and then on to Derwentwater for the weekend. Should be great. I hope the boys haven't got much luggage.......
2 comments:
Oh I don't envy you... travelling in a car with FF... Dr Dunc's and curry last night for him..!!!
But then he had to sit in the back with Miniwomble :o)
Post a Comment