Yes, I really was going to go out running this morning but it rained as soon as I went to put my kit on. By the time it stopped it was too late to do the run, get back, shower, change and eat before giving blood. Oh, that was fun. I had an appointment but they were busy and not managing the balance between those with and without appointments. So I was there for an hour and a quarter. Upside was that Mega was at home so I could collect the mat for yoga, blood doning being in the church hall over the road from the Miniwombles' abode.
So then I was going to run at the club but my guts really were gurgling and misbehaving so I suspect there would have been a pub visit or two. I tried out the new chip shop instead and it was quite good, unfortunately. After that though, I looked at the clock and decided I was so bored I looked to see what was on tv. I watched the Diet Doctors on C5. A bit like You Are What You Eat but not so extreme and sensationalist.
I even did some filing this afternoon. I chased up the agency with a new e-mail to a different address, but still no reply. I nearly printed out a work document from the Ofcom website but it's 179 pages long. If I printed it two pages to a sheet I still wasn't sure I had enough paper! So I'll try to read through it on screen without getting funny little square-shaped imprints on my forehead.
Sleep last night was much improved. I'd changed the bedding so it was that lovely clean smell and I didn't take long to nod off. Possibly I was tired. Who knows. It's all a mystery to me (ooh oooh).
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Forgot to say yesterday - a colleague of mine has a special herbal sleep pillow tht is filled with wheat and something else that she swears by to aid a good night's kip. She's not in today, but when I see her i'll ask her what it is and where it came from. I've got some lavendar spray that I spray on the pillow that helps too (I'm terrible at sleeping) 0- its from Avon but I bet The Body Shop do them too - I'll keep an eye out for you. Not sleeping is just the worse thing ever.
Post a Comment