Nah, more a case of CBA. Not in a bad way really, but I just couldn't be bothered to do anything. Went to sign on first thing and came back and watched the dustmen not take some of the things I'd left out for them. How is someone without a car supposed to get to the dump with tricky refuse? Hmm?
So, I mooched about the house, had a couple of conversations about what's happening tomorrow. The outcome is that Paul's daughter #3, Kelly, and her boyfriend Tristan (the one who broke the record for cycling across Australia) are dropping by for tea and, me and the miniwombles aren't going to the cinema (it's complicated, don't ask).
Then, a brief sunny moment. A chap knocked at the door and asked if the bicycle on my front garden was 'to go' and if so could he have it for his daughter? Of course, I said. So, from leaving it to the bin men, now the green bike was going to make a little girl happy.
Oh, the brussel sprout soup was ok!
Friday, January 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's always hard to get back into a routine after a prolonged break.
x
Post a Comment