Apart from the CBA, I did a few things yesterday with Mini, Mega was out for the day. We went to see Miss Potter which was good. Then it was off to Borders to spend the voucher kindly donated by little bruv :D I bought a couple of books on yoga while Mini practised her mental arithmetic: she has 52p left now! I bought my now obligatory 4 avocados for a pound and then spotted TK Maxx which my yoga teacher reckoned would stock mats. We wandered about and found them. On our way to pay I then spotted another in a carrying case which was cheaper than the ones we'd seen and also less garish! There goes half my weekly Job Seekers' Allowance.
Today was nasty muddy hilly race on Epsom Downs. I finished in one piece. Bit peeved at the lack of club support at the end. Personally, I always wait for the last person to come in. I expect they were all hiding out of the wind. Not good team spirit though.
This afternoon I said goodbye to my broken treadmill. I had advertised it on my local freecycle network and two people expressed interest! And they knew it was broken! More space in the garage. I've managed to resist the temptation to have a snooze too, despite the nasty run, so hopefully I'll get off to sleep nicely.
Tomorrow more looking for jobs.... Tuesday at Crisis. Wednesday in the gym. Thursday is too far away. Friday is the social!
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
hardly sounds like CBA to me
which Yoga books did you get?
The thing is, b-z, while the miniwombles are with me, I pretty much have to do something. However, once I'm on my own again well......
Yoga books: 10-minute yoga workout by Barbara Currie; Maran Illustrated Yoga. They might seem similar, both have lots of pics. The workout book has several workouts with summary pics which I liked the idea of. I want to try and do some at home, but in a vaguely structured way.
and you've got most of the week planned out too
when will you find time to work?
beanz
just dont
what with driving lessons, yoga, running and so on, i havent got time to work;)
ok
Womble-you need some down time too
that is ok
its ok not to be productive sometimes
it is part of the healing porcess-that wall staring stupefaction
it may not feel like it-but it is
Underneath, whilst you stare blankly-things are sorting thmeselves
Thanks both of you. Progress is happening in small steps I think. The work thing is just a pain on top of everything else.
I think having Tuesdays accounted for and the next few Wednesdays too will help my sense of well-being. Just remind me not to moan about it.
I know what you mean about not having time to work, that's why ideally I want a part-time post going forward. It's not the thing to mention at the beginning though, I don't think. We'll see. Nothing is happening so far.
Post a Comment