Went out for a run with club friends last night. Did 5.6 miles on one of our regular routes. It was relatively warm after the freezing times of late. So tricky knowing what to wear at the moment. I felt easier than on Sunday and my pace was better. Thank goodness because I felt like shooting myself after Sunday's 'effort'. It would have been such a waste of a ballot place.
Today is one of my last few days at home. Doing domesticky bits and pieces. Need to go out soon and maybe I'll get a birthday pressie for you-know-who (no, not Voldemort.....). We're going to a local Italian restaurant tonight which is definitely for special occasions and this is one! It's the start of a birthday weekend. Today is also my mother-in-law's 70th and the miniwombles are going away for the weekend to join in the celebrations for that. It's also Woody Allen's 70th..... says quite a bit about both of them....... hmmm. We're off to the foreign land of dragons tomorrow for Mini-BF's birthday, which should be fun. She's only little so we'll be having a real children's party full of cake and jelly and ice-cream.
Only three more working days. Last night had interesting e-mail discussion with work colleague who has expressed concern and dismay about my impending departure. My non-line-manager said he can't do anything about it. So colleague is taking matters further on his side! Wow, someone wants me to stay! I don't suppose anything will come of it but hey, it's nice to feel wanted!
Thursday, December 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
can you err mail me Womble cos I can't find your address!
womble has mail (I hope!)
Post a Comment